This event will be on Zoom.
Steve Horowitz ( PCIA member, Maragheh and Rasht 1968-71) will read from his collection of stories "Donkeys, Dervishes and the Borderline: An American's Experience in Pre-revolutionary Iran"
- Peace Corps teacher in Iran 1968-71.
- Director of Central Washington University’s ESL Program for 23 years. World music radio show host on the 88.1 the ‘Burg as well Ellensburg Community Radio, where he created the interview show Small Town, Big World.
- One of his favorite activities is giving presentations about Iran with readings from his collection of stories “Donkeys, Dervishes and the Borderline.”
Watch a video by Steve about his Peace Corps experiences by clicking HERE.
As host of "Small Town, Big World" on the local public radio station, Steve featured programs to further international understanding. For one program, the station manager interviewed Steve about his Peace Corps experience. You can listen to that interview by clicking HERE.
BEFORE YOU CAN REGISTER YOU MUST LOG IN TO THIS WEBSITE
- The registration process is like using Eventbrite. To make it work you must log in to the PCIA website.
- Your username is the email address I use to send PCIA newsletters to you. If you have logged in previously, you can skip to step 5. If not, continue with step 3.
- You may need to change your password. There is a quick guide on how to do that:
4. After you have changed your password, you will need to log in with your new password.
5. Complete the registration process by using the URL below.The tickets are free, but you must request at least one ticket or it will not work.
Problems logging in or registering? Contact me at email@example.com. Please be aware, that I will not be able to help you once the program begins.
See you April 13thth on Zoom.